- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
literally wtf the fuck
i love how the balloon one is just like ????
what kind of black magic is this family
Candlestick Park, San Francisco’s cold and windy workhorse stadium, is closing after more than a half-century of hosting sports, concerts and other events. Over the years, the park was home field for the Giants and 49ers and the site of some of their greatest triumphs.
The storied venue shut down after an evening concert by former Beatle Paul McCartney that finished about midnight. It will then be demolished to make way for a housing, retail and entertainment development.
The Stick, as it is known, opened more than 50 years ago and was the site of The Catch — Montana’s touchdown pass to Dwight Clark to win the NFC championship game in January 1982 and send the 49ers to their first Super Bowl.